Strategic Development and Implementation:
- Overall Market Strategy – Analysis, Development and Implementation
Learning tools may provide strategic competitive advantage as long as these tools are still state-of-the-art, but developing a strategic mindset will last a lifetime
- Segmentation Analysis and Strategic Prioritization
Good companies have a single-minded obsession with following the money
- Positioning Strategy and Customer/Segment Value Proposition
The single biggest mistake that companies make is developing and implementing strategies before they have fully segmented down into the market – to whom would such a strategy be developed for?!
- Strategic Integration of Supply Chain and Vertical Incentive Alignment
In today's economic environment, this is the single biggest potential source of competitive advantage – and competitive disadvantage – in global markets
- Empirical Analysis of Game Theory Models and Strategic Development
We don’t want to just stay one step ahead of the competition, we want to be so far ahead of the competition, that they can’t find us
- Pricing Theory and Implementation
Incorporating game theory and learning to price for customer value rather than internal costs can be instrumental to optimizing firm financial performance particularly in difficult economic times
While we can develop and conduct programs in a wide-array of business, strategy and marketing areas depending upon the needs of the organization, much of what we do in business can be thought of as being centered around five key questions:
- What should we do to understand the external business environment?
- Where do we find new business opportunities?
- How do we evaluate these opportunities with discipline and rigor?
- How do we develop a profitable strategy moving forward?
- How do we execute and deliver moving forward?
Each session that we run is custom-tailored to the individual firm and to the industry at hand. For your organization, the focus of the sessions to be run, as well as the mix of training and implementation, will be determined by our initial consultations based on your needs. Just a few examples of programs that we have developed in the recent past include:
- Prioritizing Business Opportunities During a Downturn and Through a Recovery
Learning how to set priorities that will position the business to take advantage of economic recovery by focusing on core capabilities and by improving efficiencies while avoiding a "slash and burn" mentality
- Thinking Strategically - Pricing and Game Theory
Learning to think strategically and play the pricing game to win - using game theory to your strategic advantage
- Market Strategy Workshop - Market Orientation, Analysis, Development and Implementation
The importance of developing a strategic mindset, market orientation and a ruthless obsession with winning in the marketplace; it takes discipline in prioritization and a “single minded obsession with following the money" in order to out-perform the competition
- Strategic Segmentation - Strategy and Implementation
Segmentation in business-to-business markets is perhaps even more important than in consumer markets, yet it is substantially less well understood; it is the key to profitable prioritization and to developing successful value propositions and customer campaigns
We are also capable of implementing sessions using state-of-the art simulation training as well as on-line, remote, traditional and “non-traditional” delivery methods.
Analytical Modeling Insights to Strategy:
- Analytic Research, Development and Support:
State-of-the-Art Statistical Modeling
Structural Response Modeling and Analysis
Reduced Form Response Modeling and Analysis
Performance Metrics (e.g., Marketing ROX)
- Conjoint and Choice Analysis
- New Product Launch Strategy and Analysis Cradle-to-Grave
- Global Marketing and International Launch Strategies
- New Product Diffusion Modeling and Forecasting